Why should you join FBC we hear you ask
Well, not only will you get networking opportunities with some of Liverpool's finest influencers, receive the support and expertise of the entire FBC gang, and get a fun new unpressured environment to meet new like-minded females from across the region but you will also get...
What's included?Here is just some of the benefits of becoming a member
- A welcome pack on joining (if taking full year membership)
- Fab discounts on all FBC events.
- Regular newsletters to stay up to date with the latest FBC news as well as networking tips and tricks from the team.
- Access to the private Facebook group for members only.
- Exclusive monthly offers from top Liverpool brands.
- Mentoring opportunities to help develop your career.
- Early access to the upcoming FBC podcast.
- Free advertising opportunities on our website.
- Guest blog opportunities.
- Member organisation spotlights on all of the FBC social channels.
- Opportunities to sponsor events to help promote your brand.
Our memberships run from September to August BUT you can join at any time
We have a range of membership options to best suit your needs. As a network set up to support the female leaders of tomorrow, here at Future Boss Club we want to ensure that not only do you benefit by growing into a more confident and articulate business professional, your employer can rest assured that your involvement will lead to heightened business profile and increased employee productivity in the workplace. To become a member of Future Boss Club please contact our memberships team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Membership
- Taster (3 months) – £20 per person
- Half year – £40 per person
- Full year – £70 per person.